Delhi Gourmet Club and Groupon presents THE GOURMET STUDIO with the Indian Master Chef Harjeet Kumar. The Gourmet Studio is an event to celebrate the culinary expertise of the Top Chef’s of India.
Presenting a 6-Course Tasting Menu featuring the signature dishes of Indian Master Chef Harjeet Kumar with 7 stars of Dining at the Multiple Award winning, Diya, The Leela Ambience spana-606-6">Hotel, Gurgaon.
Classic Diya Aam Panna as welcome drink
Amuse bouche: Watermelon and raspberry shooter
Kebab (Choose any 2)
- Dahi Ke Kebab - Spicy and crispy yoghurt croquettes
- Methi Paneer Tikka - Cottage cheese cubes marinated with fenugreek cooked in tandoor
- Baingan Ki Katli - Sautéed aubergines coated with Indian masalas and garlic yoghurt
- Murg Malai Kebab - Clay oven roasted kadhai mushroom stuffed corn-fed chicken breast
- Gilawat Ke Kebab - Mo0uth melting lamb mince kebab with aromatic spices
- Kasundi Salmon Tikka - Bengal mustard marinated salmon cooked in tandoor
Soup (Choose any 1)
- Dal Ka Shorba - Yellow lentil soup flavored with curry leaf and mustard, finished with coconut cream
- Gosht Dhaniya Shorba - Lamb soup flavored with coriander
Sherbet: Tamarind sherbet
Mains (Choose any 2)
- Khattey Meethay Koftey - Cottage cheese stuffed with apricots cooked in cashew gravy
- Bhuney Pyaaz Ki Sabzi - Marinated whole onions cooked in tangy Punjabi masala
- Bharwan Mirch Ka Salan - Stuffed chilies in spicy Hyderabadi gravy
- Nalli Korma - Lamb shank cooked in rich Awadhi gravy
- Tawa Murg - Typical Punjabi style tandoor cooked chicken tossed with ground onion and tomato masala
- Malabar Seafood Curry - Fish of the day cooked in Keralian style coconut and tamarind gravy
The main courses are served with Saffron Pulao, Dal Makhani and Tandoori Breads
Desserts (Choose any 2)
- Zafrani Phirni - Saffron flavored reduced milk and rice with pistachio
- Gulab Jamun - Cottage cheese dumplings simmered in rose flavored sugar syrup
- Matka Kesar Kulfi- Classic Indian frozen saffron and pistachio flavored reduced milk
Located at the Lobby Level, overlooking the verdant Rajokri greens (the green belt of Gurgaon), Diya is a culinary mosaic of Indian flavors. The restaurant offers guests an authentic dining experience coupled with the warmth of Indian hospitality. With a comfortable seating capacity to accommodate 112 guests, Diya is a delightful venue for people who enjoy Indian traditional fare outside of their kitchens. The grandeur of Indian hospitality can be sensed at the entrance of the restaurant, as one steps through a large metal-framed rosewood door, followed by an immediate showcase of an eclectic mix of Indian and modern art pieces in boxed windows. One of the interesting features of the restaurant is the glass enclosed private dining space that can accommodate up to twelve guests. It offers guests exclusivity of space and service for intimate gatherings.
Starting his career with iconic spana-606-6">Hotels, Chef Harjeet Kumar has practised and perfected vegetarian cooking at some of the most prestigious spana-606-6">Hotels and restaurants in Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, Sinspana-257-6">gapore and New Delhi. Standing at the vanguard of Indian specialty cooking, Chef Harjeet Kumarwas also part of the pre-opening team at Diya, as Chef De Partie. In his sprawling career of over 15 years, he has also curated various Indian food festivals in South East Asia.