India’s first hi-tech city, Hyderabad, is replete with historical monuments and other places of interest. Experience this blend of the past and the present with this Groupon.
Choose from the following stay options:
- Offer 1 - Rs.2499 instead of Rs.5500: 1N/2D Couple Stay in a Deluxe Room with Breakfast
- Offer 2 - Rs.3299 instead of Rs.6500: 1N/2D Couple Stay in a Deluxe Room with Breakfast & Lunch OR Dinner
- Offer 3 - Rs.3499 instead of Rs.6000: 1N/2D Couple Stay in a Premium Room with Breakfast
- Offer 4 - Rs.4299 instead of Rs.7000: 1N/2D Couple Stay in a Premium Room with Breakfast & Lunch OR Dinner
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Breakfast for the couple
- 1 major meal (lunch OR dinner)
- 20% OFF F&B
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Child / 3rd Guest Policy:
- Child below 6yrs: FREE
- Offer 1:
- Child between 6 to 12yrs: Rs.375 per child per night with breakfast
- Child above 12yrs: Rs.625 per person per night with bed & breakfast
- Offer 2:
- Child between 6 to 12yrs: Rs.495 per child per night with breakfast
- Child above 12yrs: Rs.825 per person per night with bed & breakfast
- Offer 3:
- Child between 6 to 12yrs: Rs.525 per child per night with breakfast
- Child above 12yrs: Rs.875 per person per night with bed & breakfast
- Offer 4:
- Child between 6 to 12yrs: Rs.645 per child per night with breakfast
- Child above 12yrs: Rs.1075 per person per night with bed & breakfast
Check-in Check-out Time – 12:00 Noon
1589 GenX kasani GR Hyderabad, a three star deluxe Hotel locatedin Madhapur main road, HITEC City, centre of the software industry. The Hotelhas 66 rooms, 24hr coffee shop, conference/banquet halls and a board room. It features several facilities such as internet access, mini bar, refrigerator, bath tub, direct dialling and more. The Hotel also has an in-house restaurant which serves Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisines.
Recommended Places to Visit:
- Shilparamam: Annual crafts mela goes for two weeks inDecember every year.
- Golconda Fort: Wherea shepherd boy once found a magic idol, now stands as crumbling Fort. It’s a mystery coming apart now, but the Fortremains compelling
- Necklace Road: Designed after the Queens Necklace of Mumbai,the Necklace road links Hyderabad and Sikarndabaad
- Chowmohalla Palace: Located near Charminar and Khilawath,Moti galli and Himmathpura. Birla Mandir: Amazingover view from Birla Mandir in evening.
- Ramoji Film City: Thisis where the Fun begins and, it’s also where the fun ends
- Salarjung Museum: Theundisputed clock of the wall of not just Hyderabad but entire continent, Salarjung Museum is dwarfed only the reams of copy that havebeen written about it.
- Charminar: The monument for centuries old Mosque.
- Taramati – Baradari; The Place for good concerts
- Mecca Masjid: One of the largest mosques in the world, thistook 8000 masons and labours, 77 years and 1400 bullocks (1) to b completed. Sodo visit, remember to sit on the stone seat.
- Quli Qutub Shahi Tomb: The Mausolea of the Sultans of Golconda, and one of the most importanttourist spots in the city.
- Hyderabad has plenty of attractions including itsrestaurants, bars and teeming bazaars, new Shopping complexes, ultra modern malls, popping up all overthe city, driving a new fashion dynamic Hyderabad also claims to serve the best Biryani in India.