Kodaikanal has lived up to the crowning title of being the “Princess of Hill Stations” for years now because of its long history as a retreat and popular tourist destination.
Choose from the following:
- Offer 1 (min 2N Stay) - Rs.6499 instead of Rs.8000: 1N/2D Couple Stay with Breakfast
- Offer 2 (min 2N Stay) - Rs.6999 instead of Rs.9500: 1N/2D Couple Stay with Breakfast & Lunch/Dinner
- Accommodation for 2 Adults in a Standard Room
- Welcome Drink
- Complimentary Sightseeing
- Complimentary Boat ride
- 20% OFF F&B
- 20% OFF Sowkhya Ayurvedic Wellness Centre
Child or 3rd Guest Policy:
Child below 4yrs - FREE
Child between 5 to 11yrs - Rs.1,769 per night with Breakfast & Rs.2,119 per night with breakfast & lunch/dinner
Child above 12yrs - Buy separate voucher
- Check-in: 12:00 Noon
- Check-out: 10:00AM
The Hill Country branch of resorts boasts of the best locations, breathtaking landscapes, and finest services, expertly crafting a hospitality fusion of rugged country charm with contemporary design and facilities.
And today, Groupon has partnered with Hill Country Hotels & Resorts to plan a relaxing and memorable vacation that awaits you amidst the pretty sylvan setting of Kodaikanal. Here, you will discover a charming mix of old-world Kodai hospitality blended perfectly with an array of fun-filled activities in this pleasing resort.
You can choose from the wide variety of recreational activities available at the Game Centre or simply plan a day of total pampering at Sowkhya, the Hotel’s very own Ayurvedic Wellness Centre. You’ll also have heart-warming cheery evenings by the bonfire with friends, and family with the choice of party games at the resort. You can then retire to the comfort of your deluxe room, which is well-equipped with all the necessary amenities.
And if a little adventure is what you’re looking for, Kodaikanal offers an incredible assortment of attractions right from boating to forest treks and from cycling to horse-back riding. Explore history or wander through museums and gardens filled with beautiful surprises. The Hotels’ Adventure Concierge is always on hand to assist you in planning your excursions.
Recommended Places to Visit:
- Take a walk through the 4km long trail around the man-made, star-studded Kodai Lake
- The Kurunji Andavar Temple dedicated to Lord Muruga is located 3km north east of the lake Shop for chocolates, oils and other organic stuff at the city center
- Check out other scenic areas like Pillar Rocks, Silver Cascade and Green Valley View
- A trail following the hill side, called Coaker’s Walk, provides a panoramic view of the hill station